A sundial on the southwest wall of the church, high up, near the roof. Church of St. John was built in the 15th century under the name of the church of St. Trinity, and from the 17th century, after the demolition of the church of St. John on the hill above the city (due to the construction of the fortress), took over its title. It was built in the Gothic-Renaissance style. The staircase with bas-relief along the south side of the church is the work of the famous Šibenik builder Ivan Pribislavić. The stone figure of a lion on the initial column is the work of Nikola Florentine, who also made the Renaissance window at the foot of the bell tower and above the window a relief with a lamb, under which is an angel with spread wings. The reliefs represent masterpieces of Dalmatian medieval architecture. The belfry is also interesting, in which a Turkish clock with one hand was installed, which was brought from Drniš after the Turks left it in the 18th century. The dome of the bell tower was removed in 1862 after a strong earthquake. For centuries, the square in front of the church was the main meeting place for the local citizens, where they were publicly informed about important events in the city.
References:

